Skip to main content

The Chicken Curry Affair

First Chicken Curry in 2012

I remembered when I was young, my mum loved to cook all sort of curry - from chicken curry, fish curry, nyonya curry, rendang mutton to sambal petai ikan bilis. The curry and sambal list never ending...

Today I try on very simple yet easy curry - which is our family all time favourite Chicken Curry.



Ingredients:
Whole chicken - cut into small pieces
potato
curry leaves
curry - prepared by my mum earlier (mine one failed)

(I just put everything in together with my mum pre cooked curry)

Result: Amazing! As the curry cooked by my mum (Shhh...)
The curry I cooked didn't come out to what I expect...never mind I told myself I would try again next time.
I always tell myself "An expert was once a beginner too"

Thank you for reading my blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitter Gourd Noodles in Soup

My First Bitter Gourd Noodles Soup Ingredients: Siew Pak Choy Gojiberry Tomato Seafood Taufu Soup based (Leftover bitter gourd soup from yesterday's soup for dinner) Flat Noodles (smooth textures)

Chicken Frankfurter Sandwich

My Chicken Frankfurter Sandwich Sandwich has become my favorite breakfast to kick start my day.  Ingredients: Bread loaf (any loaf) Chicken frankfurter Japanese cucumber Tomato Lettuce Ketchup as dressing Instead of deep fry or pan fry the sausage I opt to blanch/steam the sausage for healthier choice. Enjoy your breakfast to the fullest!

Kimchi Soup Noodles

My First Kimchi Soup Noodles Ingredients: dry ramen or any noodles pre buy kimchi in container chinese cabbage assorted fish ball goji berry / wolfberry Method: Cook ramen in a hot boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and put aside. Soup: Add 600ml filtered water into a pot to boil until hot. Add kimchi, chinese cabbage and assorted fish ball and cook for 8 minutes.  Put goji / wolfberry to cook for 1 minute. Transfer cooked ramen together with the soup into a bowl. Served hot ! Remark : You may put any ingredients you like such as tomato, carrot or other fish cake. My yummy and appetizing kimchi soup noodles is finished in no time ... Have a nice day ahead !